Followers

Blogranking

Books & Literature Blogs - Blog Rankings

Friday 17 August 2012

I AM THE NEW BLOGGER



I AM THE NEW BLOGGER
When you don’t understand something in life, it looks like magic. Whatever you don’t know, you do not know, no matter the number of hairs on your head. You will find yourself having difficulty until you know that thing.
The first time I saw the beauty in some blogs, good write-ups and picture to portray their writing, I became so fascinated about blogging. Wonders began to spread my thoughts on how this bloggers gather such a lovely write up and update their blog to paint a nice blog. Since I was a writer, I decided that it would be a wonderful platform to share my writing but the problem “How can I become a blogger?” became the menace of the day. The stigma settled in my soul. I don’t know how to blog. How can I own a blog? This question kept chocking my senses.
        One sunny afternoon, I went to the cyber café, I opened blogger.com but I need to open a goggle account before I own a blog. I did and created a blog, that placated my mind. But the problem of adding my write-ups and pictures arose and I fell flat again. Each day I open the blog spot, what I see is a naked blog staring at me and I stared back as a novice, waiting for me to update it. If I had know how to add my writing and pictures like other bloggers that wouldn’t have been a problem. I might say, I have nothing yet to update but the worst problem was that I was ignorant of how to do it. I decided to seek help from fellow bloggers. I sent an email to some bloggers, follow them on twitter and tweet at them, send a facebook message that I want to know how to blog better, know how to add my write-ups and pictures, if they can teach me. I was ready to pay for their lecture but believe me Nigerians are lovely and good people. They agreed to teach me and made me know that it was easy. But it is easy when you know it and when you don’t, it looked like the most difficult thing on the planet.
I was put through on twitter, we tweeted at ourselves. Big shout out to Ilola writes, Dayor writes, Kemi 7 on twitter, you guys are wonderful.
So feel free to visit the blog, criticize it, but let it be a constructive criticism, so I can learn on how to improve. Thank you all for welcoming me into the community of bloggers and one love. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment